Funding for Commercial Real Estate Ventures
Our team at Himsl Consulting, LLC specializes in securing flexible commercial real estate financing for owner-operated and investment properties. Our products include funding for multi-family dwellings and industrial parks as well as guaranteed approval and low fixed rates for municipal entities. Depending on your financial standing, both recourse and non-recourse agreements are available.
Building Your Real Estate Capital
Commercial real estate lending allows you to make quick decisions in an exceedingly time-sensitive and competitive market. Our products are designed for fast approval and equitable terms that facilitate return on your investment. Our experts understand the intricacies of both domestic and foreign real estate markets and can work with our network of high-value lenders to structure a loan that meets your needs.
The Products We Offer
To accommodate a variety of investment opportunities and financial situations, we offer a diverse array of commercial real estate products, which include:
- Construction Financing: Develop a permanent financing strategy for long-term construction and development projects. Secure structured financing ranging from $10M to over $100M.
- Bridge and Hard Money Loans: When you need fast capital to acquire commercial property, a bridge loan can supply the short-term funds. Expect to receive as much as 80 percent LTV with variable interest rates of up to 14 percent.
- SBA and 504 Loans: Flexible terms of up to 25 years that allow both flagged and non-flagged hotels to receive competitive interest rates as low as 4.5 percent.
- FHA and HUD Lending: We can assist municipal redevelopers you in securing commercial loans up to $50M with no recourse and low interest rates.
- International Real Estate: Our network of lenders reaches across the globe with financing opportunities up to $100M in Europe, Asia and elsewhere.
- Mezzanine and Equity Financing: Based on the equity of your venture, our investors can secure loans upwards of $100M.
- Conventional Commercial Lending: Secure funding for any commercial property investment with terms structured to your individual situation.